Monday, March 23, 2009

Great Seminar

Sensei Jen and I had a great time at Master Dean's Seminar this past weekend. We were fortunate to have the master himself teach almost all day! Lots of fun drills and strategies. We got a great workout with great martial artists. A little smaller group, but great people all around. I was soaked with more sweat and covered in more bruises than I've been in a long time...AWESOME! After the workout we had a little time to go out for a beer with Sifu Paul and Karen, and Sensei Rob and his family. Then it was back on the road and back to the girls who got to play with the Grandmas all day...thanks Mom and Karen! We'll have fun stories for class this week!! Here are a couple pics I shot quick after the workout was done. Shinzen Nelson has a bunch more on his blog, The Broken Bokken.

Sifu Paul Marquart and Master Dean


Sensei Rob Shepard

No comments:

Post a Comment